Golf is one of the most popular ways to entertain clients and raise money for your favorite charity. Because no two events are alike, the services offered can be tailored to meet your needs. If you are a charitable organization, and a golf tournament isn’t what you are looking for, let me help you put together something that would suit your needs and your budget.
- Budget preparation
- Establish event location
- Negotiate contract with golf course
- Liaison between golf course and client
- Produce and distribute volunteer assignments
- Manage volunteers
- Manage tournament committee efforts
- Set-up and manage player registration
- Set-up and manage contests
- Provide pairings to golf course
- Manage sale of mulligans, raffle tickets, etc.
- Consultant for charity fundraisers
- Coordinate awards party requirements
- Provide a detailed event summary
- Since every event is unique, the pricing will vary depending on services and number of participants
- A deposit is required upon signing of contract, and payment is due in full on day of the event.